Date: May 6, 2017 (11:00 AM - 4:30 PM)
A Summer of Fun starts TODAY!
Burnaby Celebrates 125 Years
Visit the Stride Studios gallery to see Burnaby Then and Now, a display of historic photographs showing how the community has changed over the past 125 years. The exhibition features historic photographs of well-known landmarks, presented alongside present-day photographs of the same locations.
Every Day Activities
- Explore the Village with our new Adventure Guide. $6 per guide includes a carousel ride.
- Climb on board the electric tram: Interurban Tram Barn
- Enjoy a ride on the Carousel (last ride at 4:15pm)
- Scavenger hunt activity: Pick up a clue sheet at the Main Gate or the Carousel Entrance
- Hear the platen press in action: The Burnaby Post
- Watch the blacksmith: Wagner's Blacksmith Shop
- Visit the teacher in the school house: Seaforth School
|12noon-4pm||First Nations Activities||Multi-Purpose Room|
|12noon & 3pm||School Days||Seaforth School|