Date: March 13, 2017 - March 24, 2017 (11:00 AM - 4:30 PM)
We're throwing open the gates for 12 fun days.
March 13 - 24, 2017
• FREE admission
• Carousel Rides: only $2.65 each
• Adventure Guides: $6 each
Exploring the Village with our Adventure Guide leads Adventurers through hands-on activities, crafts and puzzles. There is matching, exploring, and creating activities around the Village and even a carousel ride ticket! Available at the gates for $6/guide (includes taxes).
Recommended for ages 8yrs and older or 5yrs with an adult partner.
Every Day Activities
• learn about lead type at the printshop
• feel the heat of the blacksmith’s forge
• ride the carousel
• talk to the teacher in the one-room schoolhouse
• watch a silent black & white movie
• chat to the clerk at the General Store
• explore the restored Interurban tram
• hear and smell coffee grinding in the General Store
|Steam Demonstrations||See and hear the power of steam. Fridays, 11:30-12noon, 2:30-3:00pm|
|School Days||Be a student in the one-room schoolhouse. Saturday/Sunday, 12:00-12:30pm, 3-3:30pm|
|Coffee Break||Listen and smell coffee grinding in the General Store. Ongoing|
|Ruby's Lunch||In the Schoolhouse, discover the contents of a child's lunch pail. Ongoing.|
Watch for even more 'pop-up' activities!