Date: May 22, 2017 (11:00 AM - 4:30 PM)
Join our Celebrations!
The Burnaby Village Museum site is set in the 1920s - a place where pictures of the King George V and Queen Mary are hung in the school house, where the Union Jack flies over the site and Victoria Day is celebrated in grand style.
- Market Vendors
- Display – Then and Now: Stride Studios
- Climb onboard the electric tram: Interurban Tram Barn
- Enjoy a ride on the carousel. Last ride at 4:15pm
- Scavenger hunt: Best Forgotten?
- Hear the platen press in action: The Burnaby Post
- Watch the blacksmith working in the forge: Wagner’s Blacksmith Shop
- Chat with the teacher in the school house: Seaforth School
- Sit a while and watch a classic black & white movie: Central Park Theatre
|11am-4pm||Crafts: hats crowns and tiaras||Real Estate Building|
|11am-4pm||TraiNgang display demos||Carousel Activity Room|
|11:30am-12noon||Tiddley Cove Morris Dancers||Hill Street|
|12:30-1pm||Tiddley Cove Morris Dancers||Hille Street|
|1:15-1:45pm||Tiddley Cove Morris Dancers||Brookfield Lane|
Speeches, Happy Birthday
|2:15-4pm||15th Field Regiment Band||by Stride Studios|
|2:20-3:30pm||Cupcakes Served||Multi-Purpose Room|
|2:30-3:30pm||Piper Joe McDonald||Orientation Plaza|
|4:15pm||Last Carousel Ride|